1/20/2024 NAMI Homefront For Families
NAMI Homefront Education Program
Join the NAMI Homefront Education Program for family, friends, and significant others of military service members and veterans.
Learn how to help your hero — and yourself.
NAMI Homefront is a free, six-session online education program that focuses on the unique needs of military and veteran communities, including post-deployment and post-discharge transitions. You are there for them — we are here for you.
- Gain a better understanding of your loved ones’ experiences & mental health
- Build a network of others with similar experiences
- Improve your self-care as a care-giver
- Access resources for your service member / veteran & yourselves
The course is designed to help family members understand and support their loved one while maintaining their own well-being. The trained teachers of this course are also family members who have experience with military culture and know what it’s like to have a loved one living with symptoms of a mental health condition. No prerequisites — the only commitment is joining all six sessions. Participate at your level of comfort.
WHO: Family, friends, and significant others of military service members and veterans
WHEN: 6 Sessions
- Saturdays 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24
- 9 - 11:30 ET