Pendleton teamed up with the Bob Woodruff Foundation to develop the limited edition bottle and has pledged $100,000 to the organization to help fund the veteran-focused nonprofits it supports across the country. A portion of the proceeds from Pendleton’s limited edition bottle will also benefit the Bob Woodruff Foundation. More Info.
With the support of Craig Newmark Philanthropies, the Bob Woodruff Foundation (BWF) recently announced a targeted investment of nearly $1M in programs helping veterans experiencing food insecurity in the New York City area. These BWF grants will enable NYC-based programs City Harvest, Citymeals On Wheels, and Food Bank For New York City to provide services to veterans, military families, and other community residents, ranging from local food distribution events to much-needed meal delivery for homebound, elderly veterans. More Info.
Today, the Bob Woodruff Foundation (BWF) has announced an investment of over $4.6 million in grants to 44 best-in-class organizations that are providing programs and services to veterans, caregivers, and military families impacted by COVID-19. This announcement is a continuation of the Bob Woodruff Foundation’s ongoing investment in programs helping veterans during COVID-19. In 2020, the Bob Woodruff Foundation set an organization record for the most funding provided in a single year, investing over $6 million in supporting veterans and military families. More Info.
BWF in the News
- Food distribution events in North Chicago | Daily Herald, January 29, 2021
- Listening to America | The Hill, January 22, 2021
- Partnership is helping food insecure Veteran families | KMBC, December 24, 2020
- UFC Raises $11,000 for The Bob Woodruff Foundation During UF – SEA T-Shirt Campaign | November 30, 2020
- How to Watch the Stand Up for Heroes Virtual Benefit for Veterans With Bruce Springsteen, Jon Stewart and More | Newsweek, November 18, 2020
- NFL recognizes and honors military community through increased grants, partnerships | November 11, 2020
- Veterans Impacted by Hurricane Harvey Receive Help in Weathering a New Storm: COVID-19 | August 20, 2020
- New Bob Woodruff Foundation Research Paper Outlines COVID-19’s Implications for Veterans, Provides Recommendations | April 2, 2020