To raise awareness about vaccine safety and availability and share solutions for communities serving veterans and their families, the Bob Woodruff Foundation (BWF) is partnering with Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) to support vaccination education efforts for the military-veteran community. More Info.
The Bob Woodruff Foundation (BWF) has announced its partnership with US Fertility, largest physician-owned, physician-led partnership of top-tier fertility practices in the U.S., to drive awareness of discounted fertility treatments for veterans with service-related injuries to help them grow their families. More Info.
Pendleton teamed up with the Bob Woodruff Foundation to develop the limited edition bottle and has pledged $100,000 to the organization to help fund the veteran-focused nonprofits it supports across the country. A portion of the proceeds from Pendleton’s limited edition bottle will also benefit the Bob Woodruff Foundation. More Info.
With the support of Craig Newmark Philanthropies, the Bob Woodruff Foundation (BWF) recently announced a targeted investment of nearly $1M in programs helping veterans experiencing food insecurity in the New York City area. These BWF grants will enable NYC-based programs City Harvest, Citymeals On Wheels, and Food Bank For New York City to provide services to veterans, military families, and other community residents, ranging from local food distribution events to much-needed meal delivery for homebound, elderly veterans. More Info.
BWF in the News
- Food distribution events in North Chicago | Daily Herald, January 29, 2021
- Listening to America | The Hill, January 22, 2021
- Partnership is helping food insecure Veteran families | KMBC, December 24, 2020
- UFC Raises $11,000 for The Bob Woodruff Foundation During UF – SEA T-Shirt Campaign | November 30, 2020
- How to Watch the Stand Up for Heroes Virtual Benefit for Veterans With Bruce Springsteen, Jon Stewart and More | Newsweek, November 18, 2020
- NFL recognizes and honors military community through increased grants, partnerships | November 11, 2020
- Veterans Impacted by Hurricane Harvey Receive Help in Weathering a New Storm: COVID-19 | August 20, 2020
- New Bob Woodruff Foundation Research Paper Outlines COVID-19’s Implications for Veterans, Provides Recommendations | April 2, 2020