You have the power. Take a #Stand4Heroes and make your voice heard.
We want to empower our passionate digital community to share our mission with the world. By following the Bob Woodruff Foundation online, you've already demonstrated your commitment and support for today's veterans and their families. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes.
Who can be a Social Media Ambassador?
You can! Many of you have already contacted us, asking how you can help make a difference. In response to interest from our incredible support community, we have created the Social Media Ambassador program as an easy way for anyone to get involved. BWF Social Media Ambassadors are passionate about veterans issues and the Foundation's mission, and are enthusiastic about engaging others in the conversation. If you have a willingness to use your social media power to spread the word about the Foundation’s impact, we welcome you to add your voice and take a #Stand4Heroes.
What is the role of a Social Media Ambassador?
- Follow Bob Woodruff Foundation social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Actively promote and share what taking a #Stand4Heroes means to you, and what the Foundation does to support post-9/11 impacted veterans and their families
- Introduce your network to all the ways they can contribute and donate to the Foundation (including becoming Ambassadors themselves)
- Contribute positive messages and work to build awareness of #Stand4Heroes and the Bob Woodruff Foundation
- We encourage you to write short stories, poems, and other creative pieces that can be featured on our Writing For Heroes blog
- Once a month, you will receive an email with sample posts and tips.
What benefits are there?
We appreciate your willingness to volunteer! As the program grows, we will look for ways to incentivize your efforts. In the meantime, the program is a:
- Resume-building volunteer experience that can be shared with employers
- Opportunity to establish and/or further develop online personal brand
- Opportunity to be entered into a raffle to win Stand Up for Heroes tickets
How do I become a Social Media Ambassador?
Join the community! Sign up using the form on this page to receive our social media ambassador newsletter. We won’t fill up your inbox – we’ll only email you once a month, with sample posts and helpful tips for how to have the biggest impact on your social feeds.