VIVA—Veterans In Vitro InitiAtive
Supporting programs that help veterans begin a family is rooted in the Bob Woodruff Foundation mission—to find, fund, and shape innovative programs that help veterans, service members and their families thrive. The Bob Woodruff Foundation is proud to have funded more than 30 veterans since we initiated the VIVA Fund in 2016.
The Bob Woodruff Foundation (BWF) works in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs, to inform veterans with service-connected fertility challenges of the various fertility benefits and services available to them. When the VA-funded program is not appropriate for a veteran, BWF provides up to $5,000 funding to veterans eligible for the BWF Veterans In Vitro InitiAtive (VIVA) Fund.
Questions? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
To contact us, email: email@example.com.
To help us continue this important program, please make a donation!
You will need to have the following information ready to submit your application:
- Applicant’s general military service information
- Spouse/Partner name and general military service information
- Insurance company for applicant and spouse/partner if applicable
- Applicant’s SART Clinic or Military Treatment Facility contact information
- Applicant’s VA or DoD Lead Coordinator contact information
- VA Disability Determination Letter
- Confirmation from VA or DoD Lead Coordinator
- Letter from IVF Provider